Solid Link v2 interconnect cables
With so many cable choices on the market today and most having a huge markup, Unity Audio Canada offers you reference quality cables at real world prices. No miracle, snake oil claims to charge you thousands of dollars for a cable. The Solid Link have stood the test of time by satisfying the most discriminating music lovers since 2005.
This cable uses a twisted pair of 18awg high purity solid core conductors with a foil shield to reject noise.
Terminated with Furutech FP162 RCA connectors with high content lead-free SILVER solder.
Hand crafted in Canada using quality materials:
- high purity solid copper conductors in a twisted pair configuration
- shielded with Mylar foil to reject noise
- Furutech RCA connectors with a pure copper center conductor and Teflon insulation
- soldered using high content silver solder
- outer jacket protects the cable from abrasion, and makes it look great!
The "Hope Edition" version is the same as the regular version, but is covered in a distinct multi coloured sleeve.
Plus, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to cancer research.