Solid Link v2 interconnect cables
With so many cable choices on the market today and most having a huge markup, Unity Audio Canada offers you reference quality cables at real world prices. No miracle, snake oil claims to charge you thousands of dollars for a cable. The Solid Link have stood the test of time by satisfying the most discriminating music lovers since 2005.
This cable uses a twisted pair of 18awg high purity solid core conductors with a foil shield to reject noise.
Terminated with Furutech FP162 RCA connectors with high content lead-free SILVER solder.
Hand crafted in Canada using quality materials:
- high purity solid copper conductors in a twisted pair configuration
- shielded with Mylar foil to reject noise
- un-shielded version upon request at no additional cost
- Furutech RCA connectors with a pure copper center conductor and Teflon insulation
- soldered using high content silver solder
- outer jacket protects the cable from abrasion, and makes it look great!
A portion of the profits from the sale will be donated to cancer research.
I received your Solid-Link cable few days ago and I listened to it for a while today. Straight from the box, without burn-in, without any contact treatment, is already sounding better than my more expensive Litz cables from Germany (one pair x5.5 times more expensive, one pair x7.2 times more). I can hear the low resistance cause it sound louder & more open, I can also hear the magic of solid pure copper core. I hope with some normal break-in (and with my Hagerman burn-in device) and my special two-step contact treatment, it will sound much more transparent and cleaner. I am glad I gave Unity Audio a try, and I wanna let you know I absolutely won't need to return it.
Fat Henry (HongKong)