Silver plated μ-OFC + Fluoropolymerthe dielectric, terminated with Furutech locking RCA connectors.
This is a 19awg 75Ω coaxial digital audio cable.
As an audio cable you will experience clean mid-range and lively highs. The Silver Plated μ-OFC Conductor wire strands are treated with the Furutech's α(Alpha) process - Deep cryogenic and demagnetization of all metal elements. Terminated with Furutech FP-160 locking RCA connectors.
• Conductor: α(Alpha) Conductor (37pcs/0.16mm)
• Material: Silver Plated μ-OFC
• Insulation: Fluoropolymer + Air Foamed P.E.
• Shield: α(Alpha) Conductor 0.10mm Braid
• Sheath: Flexible PVC
• Characteristic Impedance: 75Ω ± 3Ω
• Max Conductor Resistance: 0.022 Ω/M
• Overall Diameter: 8.0mm (19AWG)
Hand crafted in Canada
A portion of the profits from the sale will be donated to cancer research.
"I just receive the cable today! Canada post was in big delay. I am very impressed with your cable... it’s for me a big improvement in my system. It is simply magic, I heard new sound in my favorite track. Fantastic job."
Pricing and specifications are subject to change without notice.