Nagaoka JT-80LB Cartridge
Outperforms Ortofon dollar for dollar!
NAGAOKA JT80LB (JT-80LB) CARTRIDGE
- Limited 80th Anniversary special edition cartridge
1. Continuous design from tonearm to the stylus tip. The slanted front panel allows for easy viewing of the tip and easy stylus replacement.
2. The small cylinder on the mounting surface makes it easy to put the stylus on and the light body plays sound as it slides on the board.
3. The upper part is blocky to match with the tonearm, contrasting with the columnar shape of the stylus.
The slim and simple design gives a sense of continuity from the tonearm to the stylus tip. Reducing the number of parts leads to a reduction in vibration. In addition, the bare screws that join the head shell on previous products have been integrated inside the body to reduce exposure and resonance. Besides traditional listeners, these evolutions are also oriented well towards modern pop and jazz, supported by a wide range of genres.
Size：Width 18.1mm X Length 26.2mm (Terminal Pin included）X Height 18.5mm、Weight 6.7g Materials: ABS resin, Comparing with our long seller, MP (Moving Permalloy) type cartridge 8g weight Reducing weight by using cylindrical structure、as a MM (Moving Magnet) cartridge , succeeded in improving the sound quality.
- Output voltage: 5.0mV（5㎝/sec）
- Frequency response<: 20Hz ～ 20kHz
- Channel separation: 23dB(1kHz)
- Channel balance <1.5dB
- Recommended Load Impedance: 47kΩ
- Recommended Load Capacitance: 100pF
- Cantilever: Aluminum alloy
- Stylus tip: 0.4×0.7mil
- Stylus pressure: 1.3 ～ 1.8g
- Cartridge weight: 6.9g
- Dynamic Compliance: 7.3×10-6cm/dyne
- Replacement Stylus：JTS-80BL