With so many cable choices on the market today and most having a huge markup, Unity Audio Canada offers you reference quality cables at real world prices. No miracle, snake oil claims to charge you thousands of dollars for a cable.
This cable takes the Solid Link v2 to the next level by adding OCC copper into the ingredients list. It uses a twisted pair of 18awg high purity solid core conductors with a foil shield to reject noise. Terminated with Unity RCA connectors with high content silver solder.
- High purity solid copper conductors in a twisted pair configuration
- Shielded with Mylar foil to reject noise (Un-shielded version upon request at no additional cost)
- Unity RCA connectors
- Soldered using high content silver solder
- separate ground lead
- Capacitance of 65 pF/ft
- Resistance of 6.4 Ohms/1000 ft
- Choice of grey/black (pictured), red/black, or mixed outer jacket protects the cable from abrasion, and makes it look great!
Hand crafted in Canada
A portion of the profits from the sale will be donated to cancer research
October 25, 2020
"Wow! Wow! WOW! They are amazing! More clarity, better soundstage, improved tones. I can't wait to get better speakers and amp." - Ken W. in Alberta
December 18, 2021
"I have had a chance to spend some time with the new cables and I am very impressed. There is greater clarity and I am hearing aspects of the music that I had not heard before." - George H. in Nova Scotia