Furutech FPX(Cu)-Duplex Receptacle
FPX(Cu) High Performance Duplex Receptacles
This unplated copper reveals none of the characteristics of the rhodium- or gold-plated versions. It is full of vitality and energy with powerful bass and midrange texture so some people will find this model very interesting indeed.
There is a slight tendency towards brightness in the midrange but the clarity yields a very special vibrancy to the sound.
It sounds very attractive with full-range dynamic music like jazz.
The unique pin insert construction ensures increased contact areas, stable transmission and the tightest contacts in the Audio Industry and they won’t scratch or mark the plating on male AC connectors!
- Accommodates cable diameters from 10 AWG to 24 AWG
- Dimensions: 104.2mm×33.5mm (L×W), 28.2mm thick
- Materials: Main body: Nylon and Fiber Glass
- Cover: Black Polycarbonate for FPX(Cu)
- Connections: Set-screw
- Non-magnetic Non Plated Phosphor Bronze conductor (t=0.8 mm)
- Rating: 2-pole+earth for North America: 15A/20A 125V AC
- Standard: c(UL) Approved