Furutech FI-11M(G)-N1 AC male plug
FI-11M(G) High Performance Power Male Connectors
The new FI-11-N1 series feature a new plating technique which delivers sonic improvements and a more durable finish.
Also new to the series are metal cable clamps for firm grip and resonance control.
Japanese audio commentator, Masamitsu Fukuda says the following on the new plating:
“Gold plating is ideal for enthusiasts who prefer a flowing, somewhat warm and softer sound.
With a slightly thicker layer of gold plating than before the sound is a touch more precise allowing a stable soundstage and a smoother tonal balance.
With better response and dynamics the new cable yields a detailed, powerful bass and an overall expressive sound...”
- 24K Gold Plated Copper α(Alpha) Conductor
- Earth (Ground) Jumper System
- Black Nylon/fiberglass front body, polycarbonate shell
- Black nonmagnetic stainless cable damping clamp with stainless screws (M4 X 20mm L)
- Specified for cable diameters of 6.6mm to 16mm (With a longer screw up to 20mm)
- Wire accommodation: Max 5.5 Square mm 10AWG
- Dimensions: Body length 43.9mm x 39mm diameter x 76.8mm overall length
- Rating: 15A/125V 10A/250V
- Standards: < PS >E JET:15PJET086, USL /CNL Listed:04CA26110